|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Sunday, September 25, 2005 @ 9:47 AM
x [SHOO BIRDIE SHOO] x Can you imagine that? I was actually afraid of a bird...an 'affectionate' green lovebird... Well, i guess it was my fault cuz i actually asked my homestay mum, Joy, to let me have a look at the birds(and i really meant 'have a LOOK'). Down the basement we went...and when we got to the cage, the untamed one flew over my head and i screamed... At first i thought 'that' was loud enough to let her know i am afraid of her birds, BUT to my horrror, she bent down, open the cage, and scooped her 'affectionate' green one out... She turned to me...green birdie in her right hand, my hand in her left. I guess I was just too traumatized then cuz I didn't even made an attempt to move my hand away. I found out that I didn't have to(move my hand), instead, the bird did. Before its wings could touch my hand, before I could let out another scream, before I could make a dash up and out of the basement and in my room...it freed itself from her grip...feathers beat against my hands and flew... IT FLEW! Green birdie finally found its way onto her shoulder, I screamed anyway. It was this second scream that finally allowed Joy to realise how much her birdies scare the hell out of poor me. She led me out of the basement...'Fried Noodles' (the untamed one which was responsible for my first scream) flew back to her cage while 'Stacy' stayed put onto Joy's shoulders. In the kitchen, Stacy sipped water from Joy's cup...(as you would have guessed) I didn't stay to watch... Yup...I left. I really don't know why I got so freaked out then...but I came to a conclusion that, birds are still ok( better than dogs). However, once they start to fly, its a different story. |