|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Monday, October 03, 2005 @ 12:54 AM
x [REALISE YOUR GREATEST FEARS WHEN ALONE] x A NOTE OF WARNING: Anyone reading this entry must not laugh, thou shalt feel sad and sympathetic!!! Everyone was out again as usual. I was invited to go out with the family at night to have dinner...I agreed immediately cuz home alone was too boring and lonely. However at about 0300pm, my eyes were hurting so in the end I stayed at home.That night, I was happily talking on the phone with my mama and papa (they took turns). Papa called to see what I had for dinnner...Mama was complaining about papa pretending to ring me up when she had asked him to hang the clothes while she mopped the floor...Boon(I could hear from the faint backgroung noise) was watching Pokemon(gosh, I miss that show)... Then for no reason at all, I couldn't see anything...for a moment, I couldn't figure out what exactly happened...my mama was still on the phone listing out the number of weekend chores my dad refuses to do...Pokemon show was still going on...the green birdies were still tweeting noisily... Unluckily for me, my brain was still functioning and it told me there was a blackout. I was uncontrollably shouting into the phone...half the time asking where in the lugage did my mama packed the candle and matches...the otherhalf, I was bumping into the walls of the hallway... I didn't know where I was going and where I want to go...then remembering that my laptop had LIGHTS! Thank goodness the phone line was long enough to where my room was...I turned on my laptop...I found the candle. My mum said she was very VERY sure she put a box of matches in my lugage...however she wasn't sure which one...when I asked her to describe how the matchbox look like, of all things, she told me 'I don't remember putting any matchbox in the lugage.......' She told me to open my huge suitcase to check... The suitcase was way at the furthest corner of the room and this meant that I would have to leave the phone behind to open that suitcase. NO WAY am I going to leave my mama's voice... I was lucky I didn't leave the phone cuz after a few more seconds, it was pitch dark again...my laptop ran out of battery. I started freaking out and shouted into the receiver again... I think my mama ran out of ideas to calm me down...soon I heard my papa's voice...he was sooo helpful by telling me to go to bed...(btw, my bed was where my huge suitcase was, at the other end of the room)...I refused... I made my way out to the living room where it was slightly brighter. Tell you sth stupid...actually I knew where the torch was...but it was at the basement of the house (the birdies' hop-about-area)...NOOOOOOOO...I'm not going down there... !!!!!! My voice was trembling so much that it was easy to tell I was about to cry... Soon, Joy and the rest came home... I said night x2 to papa & mama b4 hanging up. At that point in time, I wanted to be as far away from the torch as possible cuz I knew my red eyes would tell them that I, the coward, had just cried... I took the candle they offered and went to bed immediately... I don't recall myself being so afraid of the dark during blackouts...not even when my parents were out and I was alone at home .. I really don't know why the hell I actually got so frightened... PS: If you are still laughing, its time for you to stop now! |