|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Sunday, June 03, 2007 @ 4:54 PM
I'm in a cyber now. Ive been practically taking every single chance to shop this holiday... and Diana and I are on a quest to find ourselves each a nice bag. But of course, everyone should be able to guess, indecisive me has yet to get a suitable one. I saw a stripped one just now, but the zippper and opening had some problem so.. Hmpf!! Yesterday we walked from my house to the nearest shopping area, which was like 2km. We were under the hot hot sun, and . And today, we walked from grandma's house to another shopping mall, which is like 7km?? I managed to get a little more brown today... lets hope theres more sun when I walk back to grandma's house XD I can't wait for 12 June. I'm going to the beach :) And I'm going to barbeque myself on the sand!! Sadly, my camera is still spoilt, so I can't take nice pics yet :( And oh... I played -- MAHJONG!! So so fun. I didnt gamble, so its okay I guess. ^^ I was however a bad sis. I taught my bro how to play mahjong... and being so smart, he picked this wonderful skill within minuttes. I am a bad sis.. yes I am. Later that day, I found Jeffrey and my bro using mahjong tiles to play carom (how d'u spell tt?). My mum was pleased to know that her son did not, under her daughter's influence, become a gamble-freak. She was happy only until my bro and Jeffrey started aiming mahjong tiles at each other. Lets see.. what more to update. Hmm... I still need to watch my Spiderman3 and Pirates ofthe Caribbean. I hope I can watch it soon, in a proper cinema, with all the proper sound effects and stuff.. I dont want to watch it at hooome :( The shop's closing pretty soon. I miss my other cousins attending uni all over the world now. Sighh.. its ok, I should be glad that Diana's back with me :) |