|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Monday, April 09, 2007 @ 3:48 PM
This easter long holiday was (overall) good! Tho it wasnt a very productive day today (in the educational aspect). I tried making oreo cheesecake for today's dinner... okay, I got help from ah mah, in fact, LOTS of help! Everyone, had fun laughing at me, as expected. It was loml's fault. He crept up the chair, hovered OVER the creamcheese mixture, with a drip of saliva that was threatening to fall off his chin. Ah mah asked me to 'look below'.... and I didnt know where to 'look below' from... so automatically and FOOLISHLY, for what reason I do not know, I bent down to check to see if the drop of saliva fell from loml's chin. It was then, Ah mah repeated her question PROPERLY 'look below, see what the recipe says'. Before I realised what I was doing, people were already laughing like hyenas. Cheesecake tasted yummy, but it was in the fridge for about 3 hours, so it wasnt fully hardened... kind of liquidy in the middle, pretty disgusting, BUT the hardened edges were mm-mmmm!!! After cheesecake, we watched 'Blood Diamonds'. Soooooo good! Important tip for guys here: If your girlfriend or wife loves diamond jewellery, let them watch this show. I guarantee you, they'd change their mind soon after, and opt for cheaper stones. My heart goes out to those african slaves... and as long as people buy diamonds, the scenes in this movie are still happening. And currently, there are about 200,000 children involved in such African slavery. *pain* *pain*... I'm starting to appreciate what I have now, how lucky I am to be here struggling with stereochemistry, alive and breathing polluted air, comfortably living with a nice family, being able to savour not-properly-frozen-liquidy-oreo-cheesecake... Please learn to appreciate people.. REALLY!!... |