|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 @ 6:51 AM
x [Row Operation On Augmented Matrices] x For you info, I will be practising my complaining skills so unless you are ULTRA sure it will not bore the hell out of you, please kindly wait for the next blog entry. Today was the SHYTIEST day ever since I left spore.... Jeez, every damn thing was in a mess....and I think that Evan Hardy is out to kill all their students. Lets start with my first class of the day.. [1] ENGLISH We were told to write a reflection on every chapter of the novel 'Crow Lake'.....yes, WHAT KIND OF A REFLECTION IS TT....you'll have to write out the age, personality, of every character in each chapter....write out the past and present happening in each chapter...mentioning the key events the setting the problem the outcomes consequences character's reaction to the events...choose 5 quotations and link it to the central idea of the chapter, the conflicts found in the chapter, personal comments......etc etc what, copy out the whole chapter? and we have to do tt for 14 CHAPTERS!!!!!....Next lesson.... [2] MATHS Hey hey...SURPRISE !!! We will be touching on 'Row Operations On Augmented MAtrices'.....what fun eh.....you do a whole lot of steps...spent 15mins on one question...finally getting an answer...happy happy for a while...flip to back of txt book for answer...u see shining pulling madly at her hair...(btw, I am balding...my hair has become thinner and head feels lighter---DIE LAH) [3] PHYSICS/LUNCH I forgot to bring my assignment. YES...and I RAN all the way home to get it...only to find tt it was missing...rushed through the questions...like within 15mins....ran back school and handed in before lunch ended......Had only a lil bit of lunch today so I am feeling REALLY HUNGRY NOW...(dunno what taking so long for dinner to be prepared)...okay, shan't go into details abt how many times and how LOUD my tummy growled for the rest of the day........next on, we have... [4] CHEMISTRY Yup...because I left class early last friday for Culturescape...I missed my chem lesson...THE TEACHER THREW MY SHARE OF NOTES AWAY !!!!!! There I was, rushing from my physics classroom ( to hand in my assignment ), stepped into the class and went straight to her to collect my prev chem class notes....She started flipping through the stacks of papers on bench...OH MAN, I DUNNO WHATS TAKING DINNER SO LONG...JOY'S SINGING?!!!!.... OMG...I"M REALLY HUNGRY LAH....I NEED FOOOOOD.....arrgh, anyway, after a few minutes of searching, she finally remembered what happened to them(my notes)... chemteacher: *looks at me*...*shrugged*... me: *smiled but remained silent* chemteacher: *walks to the recycle bin and starts digging* chemteacher: ...well, guess I may have recycled them...gimmi a sec....lemmi check... LIKE WTH.....MY NOTES?......RECYCLED?......man, she should be glad she didn't find any in the bin cuz if she did and gave them to me...RIGHT OUT FROM THE BIN...I would have...I would have...I would have......actually there's nothing much I could do but....juz imagine...the RECYCLE BIN. Haiz..... *shakes head violently* [5] ESL Was slacking in the class as usual, teacher had assigned all the weaker international students EL reading practise...and let the others do whatever they like... I was beginning to relax myself at that time........trying to calm myself after whatever happened tt day.Well, I was trying, and TRYING INDEED......I flipped through my binder and there it was....my physics assignment. |