|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Sunday, March 19, 2006 @ 8:35 AM
I was bored after doing 50++ questions on limits, so I turned on the tele (which I have not done so for the past three/four months).. there waas nothing really nice this afternoon but I turned to the french channel.. intending to listen to french speakers so I can get their so-called 'proper-french-slang'.. The content was about a couple who were going all over the world for their wedding photos ! They actually went skiing for their wedding ceremony.. hrm.. how do I say it.. there was actually a pastor up there with them and they were making their marriage vows with their skies on ! Then there was another couple who went to a lake.. for their photos to be taken.. sweet! BUT I think the way the french lady moved her lips while speaking french interested me the most.. Haaha.. dont bother abt me.. I'm nuts :P Okayy, today there was a visitor form the philippines.. she was the cause of Joyy's leave from home.. some 'business' I shant elaborate on.. I had dinner with her and we were talking.. She with her cute philippino/canadian slang.. me with my !&^%# slang.. She told me I had good english.. and I'm like O.O I'm not even slanging the right way.. anyway, I sound sooooooooo not ShiNing-ish speaking tt way.. hrr this makes me wonder how XinYing is coping in UK with her british slang.. HI XINYING ! ! -.-' (ooh.. btw we are sending snail mails to eachother and its reeally fun.. feels heartwarming when we read how each of us are Oh right ! Almost forgot.. thanks to CHOPS for helping me find quotes ;) really appreciate it.. |