|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Saturday, June 09, 2007 @ 2:31 PM
Haha... ANOTHER cyber *grin grin*... Okay. The control key isnt working and the key buttons are swtiched... my commas turn out to be left slashes and my left slash key isnt working... sighhhssssss.. And... I can't find my question mark sign... So.. this week I was angry most of the time. I dug up a pine tree. It was infested with termites. Disgusting things happened. My bro flung half a piece of earthworm onto my knee and a super huge 1 metre salamander-ish looking reptile scared us both half to death. It had sharp teeth.. and it made a mess out of the soil we dug up. It then proceeded to the garbage bin and raked out all the fruit peels......... hatefullllll!!! Plus.. some kid was whistling at me!!!!! wth... lucky for him there was a ~1.5m wide canal and metal fencing between us orelse I wouldddddve used my hoe to hack him into pieces. SICK!!! loml.. i'll confess the day i lose interest in u... that way if i get rejected.. it'd be painless.. *sighss*.. I also realise that some of my friends are experiencing the same feelings I once had two years ago. Sometimes.. I feel regretful. And all I can do is tell myself this is life. I really dont wish to say much cos I'm going to believe I've made the right choice.. Omg.. this keyboard is really lousy. GOnna stop here for now :D |