|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Tuesday, August 28, 2007 @ 9:15 PM
I am leaving this nice cosy room/house veh veh soon. And who knows if I still get to see this place when I come back nxt time. So sad... live here since I was born somemore.. hmph, I blame the small land area sg has.... Anyway this aside, I must say I am quite satisfied with my stay in sg this time round. FOUR months... the longest hols I've ever had.. can't ask for more (: I've grown fatter.. and two pounds heavier. Watson says 'fatfat is nicenice'... but I dont think so. Yet I'm still trying my best to eat as much as possible these few days. *gorgegorge*... gonna miss home food. Anyway, tallking about food, my mum's really happy that after 4 mths of "intense training", I can finally cook edible stuff.... so I won't starve to death if I get sick of the food they have in rez. Mmm rez life.. I look forward to it cos I'll be living alone. Hope can catch up on some of the things I've missed out in first yr. And pls, I don't have angmoh boyfriendS.. so those(u know who u are) ppl, pleeease try to cut down on ur jawdroppingly splendid imaginations!!! -.-''' make me sound like some wad.. professional flirt?!! Another thing I notice. When I'm in canada, introduction is by first name, regardless of seniority.. and I'm even offered alcohol when I'm suppose to be underage (they can't tell). Over here in sg, everyone also xiao mei here.. xiao mei there... sometimes I even feel 5 yrs younger than my brother x( Not good not good. But the comforting thing is, my bro is becoming more protective towards me.. waaa got korkor liao ^_^ He's changed alot, and I, for the first time(sorry I know it sounds bad but), feel I'm the luckiest sis ever. Lastly, and of course.... loml. I find its uhm.. somewhat... friend-ly-ish............. so........ yeah. Errr... friendfriend still... so....... errrmm ya........ I dunno how long this infatuation is gg to last......... uhhh...... ya.. just.................. omg I'm such a hopeless person (bangs head on wall)!!!! Okayokay.. haha I shall stop it abt loml. Hmmm... THIS is going to be a very precious post which will bring me back to wonderful moments, in the many years to come... Pity these can only be memories. Anyway, I'm going to end this post now (because I want to sleep), so next time I blog, it'll be in my alien-ly new room on campus. Bye to all in singapore! and... ALOHA to those in BC =) Love you all. 最後のキスは タバコのflavorがした 苦くてせつない香り 明日の 今頃には あなたはどこにいるんだろう 誰を想ってるんだろう You are always gonna be my love いつか誰かとまた恋に落ちても I'll remember to love You taught me how You are always gonna be the one 今はまだ悲しいlove song 新しい歌 歌えるまで 立ち止まる時間が 動き出そうとしてる 忘れたくないことばかり 明日の今頃には 私はきっと泣いてる あなたを想ってるんだろう You will always be inside my heart いつもあなただけの場所があるから I hope that I have a place in your heart too Now and forever you are still the one 今はまだ悲しいlove song 新しい歌 歌えるまで You are always gonna be my love いつか誰かとまた恋に落ちても I'll remember to love You taught me how You are always gonna be the one まだ悲しいlove song Now and forever |