|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Sunday, August 05, 2007 @ 8:02 PM
Today, my whole family is sick... and this stupid virus passed on from the clams in malaysia, to my mum, to me, to my brother, to my dad. And considering tt my dad just returned from overseas last friday, this virus is an efficient one..... wth -_-''' Anyway, thanks for all ur well wishes, I've been getting much better since yesterday... thanks to the cup of stinky tea from some chinese medical hall... This afternoon, my mum got me out to IMM to get LOTS of stuff I'm supposed to need, to bring over to canada. I really think she worries abt me too much, but I can't tell her not to worry this time cos I did that once before and we got into a cold war lasting for 2 weeks..... SO we walked around, ate mos burger, bought clothes, did most of the groceries, and ate again... And as for dinner, a crazy miracle happened. Since my dad had cravings for spicy food, my brother for fried stuff, so our dinner ended up with 6 dishes of food -- all dishes were unfit for the sick... but there was the stinky herbal tea, so yeah... no worries on our part (: Strangely, after dinner, everyone's coughing was gone... not a single cough could be heard!!!! Haha... yi(3) du(2) gong(1) du(2).... plehhh....... And I just remembered that uni is starting tmr for most of my girl-friends!!!!!!!!! Wish yall good luck and have fun ^.^ |