|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Sunday, August 12, 2007 @ 12:22 AM
Today was a happy day... so were the past two days. I went to the beach!! Played with the waves and the clams, dug holes in the sand to bury our feet right till our butt. My bro hit the shuttlecork three times in my face... so now there are pimples on those three spots, had nice pillow fights, and watched 'Troy'. We also discovered............the potential I had to become the next Tiger Woods,... =.= Just now, my dad got me a new cam^^... He also asked me if theres anything else I need... sighs, I'm such a spoilt brat ): Anyway, I just finished watching 'the Ring'.... it isnt that scary as ppl tell me.. just disgusting and eww-y. I think 'Juon' and 'Hide and Seek' would be better horror movies... just by typing out the names of htese 2 movies can make me shudder...... plehhhhh... but considering that half the time my face's buried in my stuff dog, and my dad's beside to spoil the movie... maybe the Ring's equally scary too.. I dunno. I hope tmr more ppl will come join us... can't wait to go and play that moo moo squawk squawk game with animals and toy stables :) hehehehehe... |