|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Sunday, March 26, 2006 @ 5:27 AM
This has been a terrible week and I had ENOUGH of the school. They are just !#$%^@. First they said I require a science 20-level credit.. then they said I do not need that science but instead I need two ccas. THEN NOW.. I do not ccas but I need to take a History20. The problem here is.. I'm currently taking History30 and History20 is a prerequisite. If I'm allowed to take history30, why do I still need a history20 credit? Plus, the school............. urgh ! I cant take this any longer.. I'm going to to principal on monday.. LOUSY ADMIN and LOUSY SCHOOL.. I'm just wasting my time here.. and whats describe above is only a scratch on the surface of the entire problem.. Plus, I dont know whats wrong with EVERYONE this week. My bio teacher was trying to teach Respiration in french.. and my maths teacher tried teaching Continuity and Discontinuity in Shakespeare's language. Joy told me that its time for me to get a boyfriend and lectured me on how to get a GOOD guy. Coincidentally my HK friend was telling me to get a guy cuz my hands are always cold (I sooo dont see the connection to this one).. AND the 'affectionate green one' decided to test my patience.. that nincompoop.. she did THIS..
Okayy.. I know its not only me who had a bad week.. to my ex-classmates in IJC.. I'm sorry to hear about how you did on your block tests.. dont be depressed but continue to work hard.. you shall acheive your goals by the end of this year.. I'm sure :) Everyone (who has read this entry) THINK POSITIVE okay?? ShiNing's wishing you all the bestest best of luck here :D |