|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Saturday, April 15, 2006 @ 3:06 AM
Please dont.. dont.. dont.. DONT give up physics.. (you know who you are).. if you want to get into medicine.. dropping physics is a nono.. I was thinking that it may not be the students' fault but maybe its all about the school's "not-really-good" reputation.. please cheer up S12.. and to you-know-who-you-are.. even though you "..cant see the damned stars.." they are still there, waiting for you to snatch them away from the 'sky'.. gahh ! ! (whatever shining, you totally ^$#% at consoling others).. DONT CRY ! ! ! I hate it when ppl feel sad.. you know? Ohh wellllllll.. I'll be here for you.. if you need an eye or ear or mouth etcetc. (you = ppl who read this entry).. Dont think that doing so would bother me.. it wont be bothersome, not for the time being.. cuz of the easter break. I know I am needed.. I KNOW IT ! ! ..blehhh....... I'll be waiting.. |