|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Tuesday, February 20, 2007 @ 6:26 AM
H@ppy Chinese New Ye@r everyone... or to those to celebrate it! Well... I did! It was much better than the one celebrated in Saskatoon. I spent CNY eve int he kitchen helping Mah cranking up the dinner dishes for the party at night. On CNY 1st day, the mood wasnt really there, but I went to church with them, and I still refused to make the sign of the cross... I dunno, it just feels wierd, even though I'm a free thinker. When we got home, Guests arrived. From then on, I came to the conclusion that being single is the BEST. You get to receive angpows... HAh~ And I even received one from 'love of my life #2'... we exchanged angpows from our parents.. and he gave me an enormous huggie and muackie... *bliss* I had another movie marathon on that day too *bliss*! After going to the shop to renew some phonecards with my distant 'Mah' and 'Gong', I decided to rent some dvds... had eyes on 'The Lake House' and 'Pirates of the Ca rribean'. Sadly, I needed to have some account thing in order to rent the dvds... so to save trouble, we all decided to just go home and watch Mah's P ride and P rejudice dvd, while I can only hope that richhard has that pirate dvd. AND OMG... like how sweet can that movie get... I wouldn't rate it excellent, but its plot was really meaningful, and the sisters were sooo pretty *bliss*.... and the mum of the five sisters was such an annoying character.. And it was clear the Mah hates her.. cuz for every scene she was in, Mah would say 'bu(4) dong(3) she(3) me(4) gui(3) yang(4)'... (Mah's so cute) . Then in the evening, richhard came back home with the 'Pirates of the Ca ribbean' dvd. It was so sweet and thoughtful of him. ANd later that night, after finishing up with the 5.5hr priDe and prejuudice movie with Mah... we both continued on with the pirate dvd... with chips and CHOCOLATES *bliss*... It wasn't an EXTREMELY exciting CNY because I didn't get to gamble this year.. but it wasn't too bad and I slept at 3am last ngiht... I love movie marathons to DEATH^^ *bliss*!! And I can't wait to go out to Metrotown this thursday with Pearl and the gang. The first/last time I went Metrotown was with Edward, but we spent most of the time talking and neoprinting and I didn't have time to look around properly. And you know what? ITS THE ONLY PLACE IN BC (which I know of) THAT HAS NEOPRINTS MACHINES!!!! *hearts*... I"m so going to persuade the gang to get one... can't wait can't wait can't wait................................. |