|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Monday, January 01, 2007 @ 4:36 AM
Woohoo!! Blogging time again! The birthday party was fun. And I didnt expect my gift to be so likable by the two year olds..... but of course, I'm shining. And I have good six sense... no doubt about that, dont you all agree? :P:P Yesterday, while I was sipping on some 'forbidden liquid', I had a lecture from everyone about going to clubs... I hadn't any intention to go that far but I guessed I could use some good advice from the guo(4) lai(2) ren(2)s... Oh ya! I watched 'Click'... and I recommend you to watch it. It talks about family importance with a mix of very advanced scientific technologies, and loads of bad language. It was soo bad until the parents had to switch it off so that the two year olds wouldn't watch... but then again, the show was soooo interesting until it 'sucked in' the two year olds' attention. SO DO WATCH IT! Its so heartwarming and sad and................. |