|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Sunday, December 31, 2006 @ 5:01 AM
I've been wasting my time these few days. Really. X'mas is over, 'the love of my life #2' has his birthday today... and the only thing I can look forward to is January 13th because...... I've been playing mahjong for the past few nights... and having a mixture of red and white wine... and champagne for the past two weeks. Last night, I had some strong red wine and I, as expected, was the FIRST to turn beet-red :P:P Then everyone was like, 'Oh Debbie.. drinking again?'... Even though I'm already 18, I'm still considered a minor in BC but... I don't care, it feels nice to be warm and high :D Heh heh... THere are just so many things I want to blog about. Most of them - mixed feelings in me. And I don't want blog it on a public blog. Yet if I do it on a private blog, I still feel them within me and nothing unhappy is being 'thrown' out. I keep telling myself January 8th will be a new start for me. I'm going to train for MCAT this summer. I must be able to do it... if I can get most of my piano exam done in lesss than 2 months, I can do it this time. I shall not divide any of my attention (with the exception of baking cheese cake and spending time with my lvoed ones). I hear the washing machine beeping... guess I gotta go now to get the second batch of my laundry done T_T *sighs* |