|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Tuesday, January 02, 2007 @ 4:19 AM
New year resolutions: -EXCEL in semester 2. -Get my hands on the MCAT practices by end of April. -Continue keeping in touch with friends in S'pore and S'toon. -Finish that book of classical pieces. -Get the next level of piano theory done or find a job as a piano teacher soon. -Love 'love of my life #2' to bits. -Get a residence space on campus in second year. -Find that Korean song and put it on blog SOON. -Get a place in that hospital for volunteer work with Annie :) ... I know I won't be able to finish the list if I continue sitting in front of the com for the entire day... so I shall stop here. The above list have more or less covered the most important stuff I wanna accomplish in year 2007.......... with a few exceptions though.. *secret* ... Now did I make you all curious?? Oh well, too bad. HAHAHA! Its just that I want to keep my priorities right. I was contemplating where I should rank 'it' on my list using 1), 2), 3),... Then I thought for very long... couldn't decide... got frustrated... gave up... and just listed them. I didn't include 'it' in the list anyway so... Yeah! A new year ahead and... I think I'm going to start hammering the piano keys right now! I had a new year wish from 'love of my life #2'... he was knocking furiously at my door this morning... woke me up at 11:50am... and he greeted me with: HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL-THE-BODY Yupp.. 'all-the-body' should mean 'everybody'... I think :P |