|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Tuesday, March 06, 2007 @ 6:08 PM
Ohhhhhhhh boy... You won't wanna know how much I ate from 7pm to 12am... I had ~20 black sesame cookies, ~30 chocolate coated raisins, 3 chunks of Royce 80%-dark chocolates, an entire bunch of green grapes, a cup of hot chocolate, and half a piece of chicken samosa. And nooooo... I HAD my dinner (@ about 6pm)... a bowl of laksa -_- I'm soooooooooo deepshitish... *SCREAMS*... PUDDING-YOU-PIG!!!!! I just finished designing my chem lab experiment >> pH in Blood >> Making your own pH Buffer >> Make your own Restoration solution. AND I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT ^^........... except for the fact that I ate so much due to this stressful experiment preparation. Can't starve myself as yet... no.. not intending to lose weight YET... gotta keep chubbified until my finals are over and until I get back to sg... I'll start worrying about my fat when its a month before I meet loml. *sniggers* |