|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Thursday, March 22, 2007 @ 2:55 PM
So loooooooong since I last wrote :D Sighs... I don't know what to blog. No much drive to blog... let alone integrate those crazy functions.... so I shall just crap randomly :P Yea.. for the past few WEEEKS, I've been sitting at my desk integrating my life away... PLUS, I'm having tummy aches together with hunger pangs in the middle of the night... and I can't tell the difference between them. I just end up drinking hot chocolate and cream crackers. Today, Ah Mah baked chocolate chip cookies, so I guess I get to have a break from my usual cream crackers *yay* Last night I did my laundry (wierd time, but ya) and after that, I couldnt find one of my favourite nike sock. And I still miss it :'( And I also had this major oral presentation last week... I had no idea why I was so nervous, my first trial in front of the same class was impressing, but that day... oh god..............The embarrassing thing was... our group used transparencies for visual aid, and when it was our turn to present, I grabbed my transparencies and they accidentally slipped out of my hands cuz they were covered with sweat. Then to my horror, the transparencies had slipped diagonally, and there was this LONG diagonal streak of smudged ink RIGHT ACROSS them. Trying to calm myself down, I dried my sweaty palms on the nearest available piece of cloth - my pants. And of all days, I chose to wear WHITE pants this day. ......... are you having fun reading?... yea, more of my stupidity coming up.......... Yesterday, I had my last chem lab of the year... (time really flies!)... and I had to separate caffeine from a soft drink. I decided to use Coke. I was proud of myself for preparing really well for this lab, but still............. I never fail to screw things up no matter what. I didn't really get how to use the glasswares, so I ended up squirted methylene dichloride RIGHT onto my face. Yea.. and I've tasted aqueous dichromate solution before!! (that was in RV) Anyways, methyl dichloride is a cancer-causing reagent... so I'm pretty much in danger.. :X Haha... oh well. Next, after separating the caffeine, subliming it, purifying it... we had to find its melting point range. Since Coke had the LEAST caffeine in it, I had trouble getting 3mm in height of caffeine into a melting point tube, which has a cross-sectional diameter of 0.0000000000000...00001 mm. I was scrapping madly at the 'nothing' in my beaker... there's suppose to be pure white caffeine, but somehow... my sample of coke didn't have any at all!... Either this coke is healthy or the companies are trying to cheat their buyers. *sigh sigh sigh* I see integration coming back at me... and I have two midterms on next monday.. gonna be skewed alive :(... AND SO MUCH HOMEWORK TO DO!!!!!!!!... Fortunately my chem TA and lab instructors would be screaming if students add the methylene dichloride outside the fumehood... if not, desperate students like pudding here would be trying to use the separating funnel to squirt methylene dichloride all over herself. Nah.. shall blog a little more! Ohhh... right! About spiders. I SMASHED ONE ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO! Everyone was asleep, and my spider hero was at work. Ah Mah and Ah Gong went out. I was alone. And............................................. ya, I did it. It seemed as tho I accomplished one of those gruesome tasks they have in Fear Factor. :S Gosh.. now I've started blogging, I can't seem to end... there's also this part which is wanna blog about.. but I guess I'll leave now.. cuz when I looked beneath the com desk, that 'newly-discovered-spider' which I spotted half an hour ago, has left its web.. dun wanna risk giving it more time to find its way to bedroom slippers or pants. Ciaox for now < ^ =;=^ > |