|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Friday, June 22, 2007 @ 2:41 PM
I am stuck. WHy is registration ever so brainjuice-consuming. Housing is settled and I'm staying on campus....... I wonder what kind of roommate I'm going to get. I spent 13th June on the beach. That day, I murdered a prawn. It wasnt intentional. My pa caught a prawn and told me to fetch a container to put it in. Prawn was laid between two fingers of my hand. Itwas slimy, so by the time I reached the nearest container on the beach, I had already sqooshed the life out of the poor thing.. I've also been busy painting the fence the last three days. Fence was painted black, and there wasnt turpentine in the house, so I have black fingers, toes, left cheek, and hair. Still, I got praised for the wonderful job I did... again? Sigh.. so many hidden talents ahh... All in all.. I'm glad I've made my decisions today..... thoguh I'm still angry with the ubc registration system. What to do........... |