|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Sunday, September 02, 2007 @ 1:06 PM
I am back in BC already. Just moved from coquitlam to oncampus rez. Cleared up every clump of dust in the room and still in the middle of unpacking. Overall impression.... not bad not bad. Less spiders and more hunks x)... okok, ignore the hunks part... hahaha! Anyway, my window's facing a forest, and behind that forest is a nude beach!!! x_x Anyway, I like my room alot ;) Loml, as I cannot help but emphasize even more, that he is getting cuter and cuter as months pass. He fetched me to vanier today, and brouhgt his empty luggage along too(had intentions of staying with me)... He was clutching my hands so tightly while I checked-in to my room. When we were parting, he cried :'( Sooo saddddddd...... And god I'm so happy Nikki's here for me. I'd probably get lost in my own residential area if not for her gd sense of direction :) Luvya lots nikki ^^... Met lotsa new friends too! Now I'll have to pray (for nikki and me) that our floor ppl dont make us drink vodka with them :s Eeyer feel dead tired now so....................... Thats all folks! |