|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Sunday, October 30, 2005 @ 9:03 AM
x [unbelievable] x NOTE OF WARNING: I mentioned that am a tolerant person, repressed and low-keyed.......in front of my friends.........but NEVER ON MY BLOG ! I just can't imagine this friend of mine being so...soo...soooooooooooooo..... I don't exactly know how to put it. I am feeling really disappointed in her. Well, I was blog hopping (as usual) to destress and cheer up myself after what I saw (the photos) yesterday. That was when I came across this gal's blog. Ok, so what if she is from thisthisthis school for 4 years, and suddenly got into some jc ranked like, what, the last few in spore?.....btw, I was refering to ijc. Its a new school and the students there will have 'higher' L1R5s no doubt...but she didn't have to say until this school is full of ppl who speak some gu-gu-ga language...hence are difficult to mix with?!! T'was funny cuz I think I am in the same boat as her (all this while being in schs with ultra smart ultra crazy mugging freaks) and I don't feel the same way...its not like the ppl going to ij are any different from ppl frm TOP sec schools going to hc, rj, nj... I really can't imagine her writing stuff like that about not being able to find anyone talking in the same frequency as her, er what...you from MARS or sth? Fyi, ppl in ij ROCKz...don't get me wrong but I said 'people'... and ONLY the people, I wasn't refering to any other 'things'... I really don't know how you actually manage to gain my full (and I really meant f-u-l-l) respect for you during the past few months, and I am feeling ashamed of myself for having done so... Btw, I feel TOTALLY DISGUSTED with 'you' right now... I wonder if she will ever get to read this entry cuz I don't think she knows my blog add...and NO, I wasn't making use of this advantage to bitch about her. Sorry but..........'YOU' SUCK ! |