|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Friday, April 28, 2006 @ 6:32 AM
I-C-A-N-T-B-E-L-I-E-V-E-I-T-!-!-! ...ohhh, myy ! I'm going to love shi ning.. I shall treat her as nicely as I can cuz she's a good girl. I shall never scold her again, or blame her for anything wrong she does. I will love her with all my might and give her my first kiss (thats for sure).. I-C-A-N-T-B-E-L-I-E-V-E-I-T-!-!-! ..to start with, I shall tell her, "Come come shi ning dear, I shall treat you to whatever you want to eat or drink. I will buy you a gift of your choice. I will reward you..." ...psst ! I'll tell you a secret.....I LOVE HER.. and you know what? I think she loves me too :D ...ohhh myy god ! She is................ wo(3) de(~) ri(4) ji(4) xie(2) man(3) de(~) dou(1) shi(4) shining de(~) ming(2) (sing the above line to the music of this songggg)....... urgg, cant stand it, I'm madly in love with her ! |