|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 @ 8:23 AM
We've decided to sign up for the spring showcase. (we = Neil, Xuekai, Yiiyang, me ) and guess what? Xuekai and Neil will sing, while Yiyang does the powerpoint slides.. and as for me? They are actually still debating if I should play the piano. If I do, then Neil will not play his violin cuz after our first rehearsal (today) we found out tt piano/violin combi #%^!$... and soo we tried out everything again with Neil playing his violin and me on my cello.. now THAT was nicee :)) ..but sadly, I kept playing out of tune and poor Neil have to put up with me :(( Ppl violin already pass grade 8.. sighs.. maybe I should play the piano.. but on the other hand, I dont feel like solo-ing :P The song we are performing is rather lao(3) pok(4) but its really nice when you perform it.. its called zhu(4) fu(2) sung by zhang(1) xue(2) you(3)... Ohh..btw this song was from Neil's blog.. (not tt I've never heard it b4 but just happen to fall inlove with it last night soo.. yup ! I'm letting you all hear.. beeeautiful :)) |