|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 @ 8:41 PM
I am in deep #$%&. REAL deep #$%&. This is cuz I found out my piano exam is on the 1_ August !!!!!!!! Plus, I have yet to receive my final admission letters to ANY university.. think nobody wants me already :'( However, I am lucky that UBC's conditional letter could be used to apply entry visa, BUT BUT BUT.. I, being 18, am considered UNDERAGE ?!! ATROCIOUS >:( And so I need to look for a guardian AGAIN.. urgg, I really feel like biting someone.. and today, my brother agitated me further by stretching my dad's boxers and flicking it at me while I was folding clothes..... I am in such bad luck these few days, and piano exams are around the corner, and I am struggling with the hearing part of aural. Today, my piano teacher was mad at me for not knowing my cadences :P:P I mean, I havent touched my theory since sec1... *oops* Okayy, I think its time for my dose of TV :)) Gosh, I sure am hopeless.. good girls in my situation should be banging their pianos or calling up universities to chase them to send final admission letters for entry visa(s).. but me??....................... tsktsk K, reply time: Kelvin: you didnt sms him.. you sms the M1 office (I think) cuz the line cut already ;) Bluez: i am staying until 31th.. and glad u know how much the irrrresssistabbllllleeeeeeee moomoo-shining-mei loves you.. heh heh :P:P:P Xinying: when are u going back to UK?? i guess we'll go out sometime in Aug okayy :DD i hope you are enjoying your job at your father's office... have funn Forgiving: my nick is not 'forgiving' but doesnt mean i am not forgiving.. i shall now be an angel and forgive you.. i hope your knee is getting better though.. :) |