|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Monday, June 05, 2006 @ 11:41 AM
I am in a horrible dillema.. my bday is coming and XueKai and Neil and Yiyang are going to hold a party for XK and me.. I went to Superstore to look for a card for XK, then I met Neil and XK at Superstore.. such a coincidence.. so it ended up Neil stayed there to work while XK and I walked home together. On our way back, I told him I was looking for his present while he told me that Neil is going to get sth for me that cost three digits.. I was like O.O... basically just shocked! I told XK I'm going to get him a three digit present too, but it has to include the 'cents-place' meaning $0.00 (ahha! THREE digits).. I was kidding.. We ended up bumping into Janet in CentreMall and we told her I was going to get a cap for XK's present. She tagged along with us and a fwe minutes later, she bought a cap for me while I bought one for XK.. This is my 18th birthday and the presents I am getting are.. sort of.. grown up?? Oh well, these friends are rich kids.. so yupp! I should be happy cuz when yiyang called me she told me what both guys are getting me.. and trust me, these are NO CHEAP STUFFS ! I was horrified.. But what shock me the most was, yiyang started crying. She said she has to buy equally expensive gifts but her parents wont allow. I was trying to get the fact into her head that the gifts I get friends in sg are just stuff toys and etetc... but she wouldnt listen.. then finally, (I felt she was threatening me, but maybe not, I dont know..) she said she wont go to celebrate my bday. I really dont know what to do.. and plus, we are going to go Boston Pizza to celebrate bday and give a treat to Janet and Jenny, thanking them for helping us do our hair and makeup during graduation.. I thought it was a good idea when XK told me on our way home.. BUT.. ..yiyang said her parents wont allow.. and this is not the first time I'm having this trouble.. NOW, I have to get the guys to change their plans just because of yiyang?? I really dont know.. I hate it.. I try to please everyone and this is the end result.. It hink yiyang's parents hate me like **** (cows) now.. I dont want things this way.. .. I just want to have a peaceful bday.. I dont want to worry so much.. but if I do, I'll leave yiyang out.. and then I will be the lousiest friend on earth.. and.. I hate it.. why do things have to turn out this way.. ..saddened.. :' ( |