|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Monday, June 12, 2006 @ 12:23 AM
Weeeeeeeeee~ I'm unofficially 18 years old.. hahaa! yuppz it was celebrated last night tgt with XK, though I was in the 'spotlight' most of the time (cuz I'm having my 18th birthday).. Jenny brought Yiyang, XK and I downtown to get presents. She got both of us tops and bottoms and we were made to waer it to the buffet. We nearly lost our way and Jenny's hp batteries were running low.. so ya, I guess luck was on our side ytd :)) The Great Buffet of China was the place we went to ytd.. all I can say is 'shiok'.. HAHAHA! it has been quite sometime since I last used this singlish word.. :P:P:P If anyone comes to visit me here, I'll take you there FOR SURE!.. and thats the first time I saw so many cute chinese guys this year.. ALL IN ONE PLACE.. hee hee! Anyway, Neil and Janet were already waiting there for us.. and then laughing at our drenched clothes (cuz it was raining outside).. we decided to get food and there are almost 100 selections to eat from.. and 80% are delicious chinese cuisines.. *drools* hah!.. but while I was going for a second helping, Neil pulled me back and said there was some sort of emergency.. so ya, I returned with just a plate and a small piece of salmon on it.. Then not long, Janet came out with this humongous rectangle cake with six candles on top.. I was truly surprised because we initially decided on NOT getting a cake since I was already giving a treat in the restaurant.. THANK YOU JANET, NEIL, JENNY and all thouse who planned for this surprise.. urggg! *happy* ![]() ![]() note the cherry-fied nose... Later that night, Neil treated us to a movie.. [ Silent Hill ] We then ran home in the rain at 10 pm.. funn.. FUNN ! ! I enjoyed my 18th birthday sooo much.. but still, all of us are going separate ways once school starts again in September.. XK will be going Toronto, Neil and Yiyang will be staying in Saskatoon, Jenny might be returning to ?? and Janet will be staying for a few more years in Saskatoon before leaving to U of Victoria to become an oceanographer.........................and me? I am still deciding between UoS, UoT, UoA.. 'Separation' again........... |