|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Saturday, June 03, 2006 @ 6:44 AM
It has been quite sometime since I wrote a proper entry.. I was busyyyyyyy... I had physics competition and received only a certificate of high acheivement.. was the highest in sch but I was disappointed cuz there was no $$ won :( ....Out of 65 people in the whole province chosen to do this competition, I was within first 10.. AND THERE IS NO SCHOLARSHIP ?!! shouldnt have wasted my time doing this 2-hour examination.. >:( Then there was the U of TM issue.. its not the main campus but its still U of T.. I'm sooooo happy I got admitted into it :) BUT BUT BUT, I still dont know if I'll like the study environment there.. I hate making decisions.. hrr ! Also, there was the spring showcase thing.. there was only ONE pathetic proper practice.. and we had to ride all the way to the university to use the piano. There were only three bicycles, and two girls and two guys.. halfway, we borrowed another from our friend so there were FOUR ! ! Unfortunately, one of the bicycles wheels got punctured.. soo.. me being the lightest, had to ride with someone else.. and tt bicycle which had a seat behind was metal and it bruised my butt badly.. XK was having a hard time with his HARD bicycle seat.. so whenever there was a bump, both of us would be yelping in pain :S our performance on the showcase day was not all tt impressive but we only had ONE practice after all.. so, there was nothing to complain about.. I was nervous tt day and I absent-mindedly left my scores in my locker.. and only realised tt when I sat at the piano and the performance was just about to begin... ><" I shall stop blogging about my stupidity.. before my GOOD reputation starts to..... (cant think of a suitable word here)... heh heh ! Anyways, I'll just go on.. temperature these few days are like sg.. some nights, there will be HEAVY RAIN and thunderstorms , and the next morning, temperatures will be like 31 degrees.. it isnt tt humid here so I sweat much lesser than in sg.. so I AM GETTING CHUBBY :'( .....ok, seriously I dont know whatelse there is to update, there were lots of things happening recently, just tt if I were to list down all, it would bore you all down because WHO CARES ABOUT SHI NING'S LIFE ANYWAY.. sooo.. its PHOTO-TIME ! ! Hah! Kk, so basicallly there was graduation and it was really fun. I was told that I was not myself tt night.. especially during the dance.. where there was soft music and disco dancing.. I was pretty shock at myself for dancing tt way during grad, but everyone around me was like tt, so there was no point worrying how others would see you! STILL, it was NOT me that night (trust me) :P:P:P The banquet was a total waste of money.. I could have gotten to any old restaurant, and eat all I want and it would not sum up to $38.. and the food would be of much higher quality ! ! *sighs*..... oh well, overall was still not bad.. ![]() edward, xuekai, shining ![]() back: neil (china), xuekai(spore/china), yiyang (china)... front: julie(korea), jenny(taiwan), edward (hongkong), shining(spore/msia), janet(hongkong) ![]() shining, thilini(srilanka), janet, yiyang, jenny ![]() shining, yiyang, janet ![]() back: jake(korea), edward (HK), sean(korea)... front: brian(korea), jin(korea), eric(korea) |