|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Wednesday, October 04, 2006 @ 1:26 AM
Woaa... didnt expect soo many ppl to tag. ARENT YOU GUYS SUPPOSE TO BE MUGGING?!! Its just one more month... leave my tagboard alone and go do your physics, biology, chemis............... AND WHATEVER HAVE U!!! Oh gosh! I WAS JOKING :D Yea... infact I'm kindda touched, tt I am still reserved a teenie weenie space in your braains squashed with all the chem and physics formulas, bio definitions and intimidating memories of GP-chow (huh S12?) :P:P ........ Kay, I'll stop poking fun at him... he's nice... just a lil sarcastic at times :) So. What happened these few days? few weeks?... too much to mention all I guess, but yea.. I met a couple of friends, but those who actually keep in contact with me are guys. AND I am starting to crave the companionship of girls?!!! I hope I'm not becoming a lesbian :S There was this creepy guy... approached me while I was enjoying the river/mountain view from the Garden at UBC, he was friendly and he said he wanted to practice his english with me by talking to me. I thought that was the strangest pick up line EVER... and his english wasnt all that bad -_- Then I told him I had to go off for classes and he said he would be leaving UBC at arnd 6pm. He asked me... so I told him my classes end at 6.20pm... not surprisingly, we met on the bus. And by the time we were on the skytrain, he was already asking me out that weekend. I know the exact question in your mind now, and the answer to it is 'NO'... I was 'busy' that weekend :P OH YA... ALMOST FORGOT about the spidy attack! ( omg, you wont wanna miss this part). Its SOO embarrassing. If you read my last blog entry, you would've known tt there's their 23yrold son living with them. Everyone knows tt he is 'allergic to spiders' (is afraid of them). He would fetch his mum to get rid of any spiders he sees. SO. It was about 1.30am and everyone seemed to be asleep. Thats when I noticed that 8-legged-5cm-in-diameter-monster SNUGGLING by the side of my bed. There was no way. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY, to make me sleep that room that night... there was also NO WAY, to get me to smack tt spider with my bedroom clog... for fear tt I may miss the target and the disaster of the spider jumping into my face... EEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay.. so I made my way upstairs to find insecticide but ended up, I found their son... this was no good cuz he was afraid too.. We went down to look for insecticide but he said that none of them would work on spiders. By then, I had already made plans to sleep in the living room upstairs. He suggested squishing the spidy... so there he went, with a paint stick and his dad's slippers. Sure enough, he missed it and the monster jumped.... he was cursing and hexing all the way until he succeeded killing it. I thanked him and not long after, his brother's wife came out from her bedroom and I guess she saw him walking out of my room. She had this horrified look on her face and asked what happened-_-... I'm sure she was thinking dirty. I mean come on! I would have thought so too... plus it was like 1 am. The next day, everyone was teasing him... 'woa.. someone was hero last night huh?' I told my mum and she was laughing like total.... total.... I dunno..... total hyena?? I told her 'its' impossible... cuz........... of the many reasons which is not necessary for me to wrrite it out on this blog :P GOSH!!... CRAZY isnt it? *embarrassed the h_ _ _ outta me* But I feel really grateful towards him... *my saviour* HAHAHHA.. Yupps, so I guess this will be the only entry until I'm done with my midterms coming in mid october *cry*... yea.. I know all u guys back in sg have a better reason to cry... so........ OK! lets all sob all we can.. I mean, why not?... cry your worries away, ya? ... wish all of you guys AND ME the best of luck!... PS: I have started blogging on friendster... just add me and u'll get the add of the blog :) |