|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 @ 12:48 AM
Sigh x3... I can't sleep.. Maybe its because JinSanShun was especially cute, and Zhen Xian was super sweet during the show.. *melts*..................or maybe not :(( I am having funny dreams these few days, especially the one I had this afternoon. I dreamt that I went back to my primary school and met my JC friends in the canteen buying food from stalls in my Canadian high school?!! Hahh. This is crazy. What have I done these past few days? Heh heh.. I went to see my JC friends ^^ and oogle at how pretty IJC grew. Sadly, I didnt get to see everyone from S12 and S45.. Who knows when I get to see them again.. another 8 more months maybe?? Shall let fate decide who I shall meet again in May-August 2007. I spent only one day visiting, so most of my time was basically used to send emails... LOTS of emails.. holly-molly-I-tell-you, LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of them. nvm, I guess this is my tribute for persisting to go to UBC... I chose to go there even though there are sooooo many problems to solve.. Bus ride is already 1hr and 15 mins.. I still have to move FIVE luggages from Saskatoon to Vancouver.. still need to look for housing nearer to UBC.. and I..... shall stop complaining now... Shi Ning, you deserve this :( I am still wide awake though.. Oh ya! I went to the beach last weekend :D (the rest of this entry was lost due to blogger's fault for not letting me save it as draft or publish it. Stupid.) |