|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Saturday, August 19, 2006 @ 1:08 PM
Oooh..... I wonder how long have I neglected dear bloggie................ Actually, I wasnt in the 'proper' mood to blog these days.... baaaaaaaad I hate the past few mornings and afternoons....... but evenings are nicee!! I get to watch TV :))... especially the show at 10pm... --> My Lovely Samsun <-- omggg... ... Im loving tt show to bitss :)))))))........ and tt male lead actor is soo...soooo.... *huff*.. OH WELL !
Okay, I was reading some jokes off this book... Shall share one with you.
Question: Why is Cinderella so lousy in sports? Answer: Because she has a pumpkin for a coach and she runs away from the ball.
Kk, actually I dont wish to mention this but, yesterday.... *sniffles*... *blows-nose*.......................... the 'worst' was over... and..... yupp.. I guess thats all for this entry !!!!!!
Chops: Haha.. dont worry abt writing soo much, you are just suffering from ' shining withdrawal symptoms', thats all .. Oh ya.. MARY looks GREAT on webcam, btw :P:P and HEY.. I recognised your voice over Mr Eng's hp... aint your sweetie pie brilliant?????
Esther: Yay!.... you finally have a new blog.. I'll go school sometime next week(not sure when though), I think, but no matter how things turn out.. I'll definetly visit u all kay?
Kelvin: Yupp... neext week.. Ill go school.. then I'll go see S12 and S45.... btw, sorry for cancelling the dinner with S45 on Friday.. I went for dinner with one of my neighbours.. my parents promised them much earlier but I forgot abt it... sorry :(
Forgiving: I will go ijc probably next week.. and I want to meet EVERYONE !!! and is someone jealous? or do I see another person with 'shining-withdrawal-symptoms'... anyway, how did u know I called christy?
John: Hi !!! I guess you managed to make your way here like FINALLY.. Haha.. hows the weather in s'toon?? and are you going to U of Sask or McGill or UBC? I might go UBC though :) I'm returning on the 31st Aug..
|
Saturday, August 19, 2006 @ 1:08 PM
Oooh..... I wonder how long have I neglected dear bloggie................ Actually, I wasnt in the 'proper' mood to blog these days.... baaaaaaaad I hate the past few mornings and afternoons....... but evenings are nicee!! I get to watch TV :))... especially the show at 10pm... --> My Lovely Samsun <-- omggg... ... Im loving tt show to bitss :)))))))........ and tt male lead actor is soo...soooo.... *huff*.. OH WELL !
Okay, I was reading some jokes off this book... Shall share one with you.
Question: Why is Cinderella so lousy in sports? Answer: Because she has a pumpkin for a coach and she runs away from the ball.
Kk, actually I dont wish to mention this but, yesterday.... *sniffles*... *blows-nose*.......................... the 'worst' was over... and..... yupp.. I guess thats all for this entry !!!!!!
Chops: Haha.. dont worry abt writing soo much, you are just suffering from ' shining withdrawal symptoms', thats all .. Oh ya.. MARY looks GREAT on webcam, btw :P:P and HEY.. I recognised your voice over Mr Eng's hp... aint your sweetie pie brilliant?????
Esther: Yay!.... you finally have a new blog.. I'll go school sometime next week(not sure when though), I think, but no matter how things turn out.. I'll definetly visit u all kay?
Kelvin: Yupp... neext week.. Ill go school.. then I'll go see S12 and S45.... btw, sorry for cancelling the dinner with S45 on Friday.. I went for dinner with one of my neighbours.. my parents promised them much earlier but I forgot abt it... sorry :(
Forgiving: I will go ijc probably next week.. and I want to meet EVERYONE !!! and is someone jealous? or do I see another person with 'shining-withdrawal-symptoms'... anyway, how did u know I called christy?
John: Hi !!! I guess you managed to make your way here like FINALLY.. Haha.. hows the weather in s'toon?? and are you going to U of Sask or McGill or UBC? I might go UBC though :) I'm returning on the 31st Aug..
|
profile
YOURNAMEHERE
HI THERE. Your pretty profile here!
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
|
|
|