Tuesday, October 31, 2006 @ 3:12 AM
You know what? I was in a full-time procrastinating session last weekend. I know... I'm not suppose to be doing that because I should be mugging and yadda yadda blah blah blah. Especially after doing horribly on my midterms. HECK!! JUST. Urgg... lemmi enjoy one full weekend. What was I doing for the whole weekend?? Ahha.. basically, the equaiton below summarises it all...
Shi + Ning's + Weekend = (Sleep + Like + A + Dead + Pig)^2
Hah.. okay, I didnt sleep for the entire 48 hours.. I just slept more than usual.. liike 12 hours per day?? Well, guess tts like half a day gone :P
I went to church with Ahmah and Gonggong.. it was nice... I didnt receive the 'body of christ' but I didnt know that you could go up front with all the others and get a blessing :) Sunday night, I wanted to start my proposal essay thingy earlier, but ended up watching TWO great movies: Van Helsing and Dracula. In the same afternoon, I watched another movie with Ahmah, Gonggong, Uncle Ireneaus and Richard... dunno whats the name, its some action-packed movie,.. was doubly exciting and funny!!
Of course, you have to pay the price for every action you decide to take. I sure did. My 300 EL research paper's proposal and bibliography took me one whole dawn.. haha.. I did it from 11pm to like what. 3+ am?? Yea... I was yawning my head off the whole morning and past few hours. Richard got home quite late too and he welcomed me to the 'night club'-thingy... forgot what he called it.. Basically, it meant that from now onwards, I will be spending endless nights finishing and rushing through proposals, essays, projects, presentation. His presentation proj will be due like in a couple of weeks... but ya.. the tip he gave [[ get a coffee, sit in front of the com and DO IT]]...... anyways, thx for the help with the printer... and he told me to wake him up if I have more problems with the printer. Thats what I call 'can make it'. Guys out there.. *sighs* please do
learn okay? *sighs much deeply*
This morning, I wasnt late, but Gonggong insisted on driving me to the train station... gosh.. I am sooo pampered and well-protected living here.... How will I ever learn to live independently :( I am soo reluctant to leave and live by myself :_(
Anyways, sorry for posting these so late... the current plants and friuts you see now are ALL GONE..... Duh, I ate them up!! Try picturing the leaves turning yellow, orange and red ;) Its a spectacular sight... trust me:)
Wild berries growing out of the neighbour's backyard (whatever.. Ahmah plucked them, so I ate them.. and its GOOOOOD...
Grapes form Ahmah's vineyard
Okay, I have decided to post stuff with faces on friendster. Somethings just happened and I dont want it to repeat again... see you on friendster... cuz you get to see the 'love-of-my-life-#2'... and you get to see ME (<-I'm sure u'd be VERY excited to!!!! WAHAHHAA)
So yuppididup!!! Guess thats all not now.... the next time I get more batteries for my camera,... as you should know Ms Procrastinator well..., should be about winter :) So c ya then ookay?
~taa