|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Friday, November 03, 2006 @ 2:16 AM
I am very upset. Very very upset. Why does it have to turn out this way? I dont like this. Why must this happen to me. I tried really hard to.... but somehow it doesnt seem to work out. I need someone to teach me. It seems like I'm back in RV. Everything goes wrong. Something angrier, she always thinks she know me well. I dont want to pass. You can cuz ur not considered a foreigner. Dont always think that passing is enough. Your aspiration is to become a nurse, so even for your case, passing is way far from 'enough'. So stop telling me to be satisfied with what I have, stop telling me what to do. Your not my mum, or my dad. You can do whatever you want, I dont care, but sstop telling me that what I acheived is far too good and that it is more than enough. I dont need that kind of non constructive comments. And NO, this is not called comforting... So S_ _ _ U_!! Someone was not (might not ever be) by my side. I understand.. Someone has difficulties too, but I just want to to let someone know, 'I miss you dreadful'... (and I'm refering to you:) ) My life is going 'downhill'... I'm not ready to give up hope yet, academic-wise and 'xxx-wise'. I dont know if its true, but I usually refer to horoscope prediction for fun. Now, it seems to be coming true these days. Everything which seems to be able to go right will unexpectedly(in the end), turn out wrong and horrible. I am just superstitious. I am just too superstitious. Life will get better, I must hang on... after all its just the start of uni and the start of a new life in a completely alien city. I must go easy on myself... I must learn to live life without 'someone'. |