|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 @ 1:02 AM
Yes, better blog before sch starts... which is like TOMORROW!! I'm done buying my books and they cost a bomb (make it 2 bombs. No no three. Or four if u want) THEY ARE SUPER EX. Now I've gotta dig out my stationaries from either one of my nine luggages. Okaaaaaay.... don't look at me tt way. I don't have the most number of luggages in Vanier.. *looks at nikki*...... hahahahaha! Anyway, u want some pics? (as though I'm giving u much of a choice)............
see the forest outside? (no, so sorry u can't see the nude beach).
da miraculous place where I found my "vanier tour guide".
the lounge in foreground, the front desk in background. I'm feeling stingy now so "maybe" more pics will be up soon.. hee hee... I see first! :o) ............. gooonitez |