|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Sunday, November 06, 2005 @ 2:21 AM
x [What I realise FINALLY] x Had my Math test like last friday and now I am suppose to be studying for the physics test (4 chapters) on Monday and chemistry test on the next day(tuesday)...this school is really trying to kill their students. My grades are sliding, Physics slid by 2 marks, Chem slid by 0.6, El up by 2 marks and Math...when up by 5 marks initially but i guess after adding of the test on friday, my marks will slide back 5 marks...what fun..they actually gave us questions on daily applications of Matrices...'Linear Programming'...that was ONE of the questions I screwed up...7 marks.... I screwed the 'Row Operations on Augmented Matrices too...another 7 marks.....just pray that they give method marks. My halloween sweets are currently being neglected and left in one of the corners in my room...getting sick of sweets, chocolates and chips...but I miss my 'Royce' dark chocolates... Jay.C has a new album out...YAY!!!...listening to it now...will try to figure out the tune to his new songs on the piano soon...most prob when there are no more tests next after tuesday...(I doubt so though)... I want to go for driving lessons...think the theory part can be done in school...I shall see... Treasure your family and your friends FIRST(u'll need them)...and forget about your crush(es) and your idols(includes Jay.C)...cuz they are the ones who'll be coming to ur rescue and pull you out of the deep shit you fell into... |