|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 @ 8:45 AM
I just wrote a VERY long entry and........................... nope its not gone..... its just being 'saved as draft'. HAHAHA.. Not to worry.. I wasnt b****ing about anyone.. I was just typing out some personal thoughts that I'm sure you all wont want to read cuz its REEEEEEEEALLY confusing.. :( Yesterday I was having a hell of a time trying to help yiyangg finish her essay based on a book which I have NEVER READ BEFORE.. plus, neil came over to her house and we were helping him translate the names of grocery items in the supermarket from english to singapore/taiwan's chinese (my job) and to china's chinese (yiyang's job).. AND xuekaii was busy with his gf.. ZONG SE QING YOU.. hmpf ! Anyway, we had a fun time on sat and sun at yiyang's.. this then links to tt LONG entry which I saved as draft earlier on.. Oh well, NOTHING SERIOUS :)) ...cuz shining still LOVES herself.. and thats all that matters now :P:P:P |