|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Saturday, May 13, 2006 @ 8:06 AM
I'm soo sick.. like again.. This time I had the vice principal to carry me to his car. It just feels soo stupid.. crouching on the floor, and I didnt even know I was shivering, till one of the clerks said out aloud tt I was. I didnt have the strength to tell them tt I'm not shivering cuz I was cold, infact, I was sweating cold sweat.. Then within a few seconds, I had this horribly heavy red blanket drapped over my head. This is the 2nd time in my entire life tt I experience the blacking-out before fainting.. and I could hardly hear my own voice when I tried to talk -- to tell them my home phone number. I knew I was better by the time I reached home but my hmstymm insisted I go see the doc.. its almost as though as its just NORMAL tummyache and so after the doc visit.. instead of getting any medication, I got a truckload of sarcarsm and exaggeration from... (you know who) I'm tired of repeating all those mean stuff she fired at me.. (this time, in front of both the v.principal and the doc).. Oh well, its just another 2 more months.. and I'll be out of here.. maybe I should start feeling sad about leaving this hmstay and............ start appreciating her? *considers seriously* Next week, theres biology test, calculus test, 1500 word psychology essay, hamlet in class essay, Canada in WWI and WWII history test, music audition cum performance,... and for the music audition, I dont understand whats going on in those guys' minds... they havent had a single rehearsal (singing + piano) as a group and they want to film a 'tonghua MV' to put as background on the projector.. is it only me or do you all also think they are being overly ambitious?.. cuz the audition is next thurs... *sighsss* |