|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Saturday, November 18, 2006 @ 1:10 AM
I am missing out on... I am crying... No I am not stressed or anything.. I have only an essay due on monday and I have three more weeks for finals. I am sad.. I miss I miss I miss. That stupid song is making me cry.. with the fact I cant reach what I want.. I want.. I really want.. that something which I have just proven to myself that I dont need. I WANT. Maybe I should tell. I should get it cleared out off my mind. But whats the use, the pain wont go away. YOU FAT CRYBABY!!!!!!!! Why am I like that. Maybe I got onto the right path. I wouldnt know what to say now anyway, if I didnt go. Should I get it out of my mind? Decision making.. I hate it. Why do I have to put myself through this. This is so embarrasing.. I'm in the library now tearing so badly, everyone's looking.. maybe everyone thinks I'm mad. Ya, I am mad, and I HAD BEEN MAD. The day before, I got so upset over nothing (well maybe.. 'something'), and I started venting my anger on the printer in the library. I stoned in front of the printer zapping away. I didnt stop until the red light was flashing in my face.. I had successfully emptied two whole trays of paper and the printer was still working on the last tray of paper. Ive been attracting too much bad attention these days. |