|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Sunday, November 05, 2006 @ 4:55 PM
Today was not too bad :) The 2 yr old kid was having a tantrum. He refused to take off his shoes before stepping upstairs onto the newly renovated wooden floor :( Then, Pudding saves the day by calling out to him and hiding in her room. After a few seconds, the 2 yr old waddled to pudding's room and we both jumped on pudding's bed.. That sure made him happy -.- Later, he had fun with the bear pencil box Kelvin gave me... he was hugging and kissing it... HAHA.. He also amused himself by opening and closing the music box Cheehoe gave me.. He saw Hongjin's glass bottle of stars... I forbid him to take it cuz he seemed to be drooling... maybe [stars = sweets] ??? I let him flip open the pink autograph book... afterall, I doubt he can understand whats being written inside... all those confessions from ______ .... (Oops, did I let out anything?) For the past few days, he was looking at the partially rotten grapes.. and told his granny,' Uh ohh.. bring grapes go see doctor..' And during the Halloween period, he brought home a pumpkin and after a few days, it was rotten... he told his uncle,' Uh ohh... pumpkin BROKEN...' .... just some of the many little happy things that could have brought a smile to my face..... The horoscope prediction wasnt totally wrong.. there's no such thing as 'self-fulfillling prophecy'... I am offered a place in UBC residence.. this should sound goood, but when I received the email informing me about this, I cried. ... I dont know what to do... SCREW LIFE :_( |