|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 @ 5:08 AM
YES! I finished my essay, at the cost of the chatting time I'm suppose to have with the four darlings listed below. I would like to appologise to the following few: Mary, Kenneth, John, and Eliza. Sorry for being a bad chatter on msn yesterday. I was terribly freaked out that evening :( Just now I was walking in the student's union building and came upon this small booth with a banner showing: LSAT, SAT, TOEFL, MCAT... then I stood staring for about half a minute before approaching the lady. Wonder which of the four I was interested in? *sighs* it was a tough decision for me :( 'someone', you got me into this.. well actually not, but *sighs* i shall not talk about it this time. Its good... I'm starting to get a hang of the Macluarin and Taylor stuff. Its soooooo difficult :'( Well actually not, its just brainjuice-consuming, where you get to calculate up to the 7th derivative and find a pattern of the sum of these derivatives. Waaaaaaaaaaah~ |