|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Thursday, December 07, 2006 @ 6:14 AM
I'm pretty numbed, like now. Numbed by lots of things. Too much. Just too much..... ... I don't even know how my biology final went... so don't ask. I'm too numbed. I guess I can never ever feel anything else again. All I know was that, I spent the past few days cramming chem and (mostly) bio.. entered the exam hall, vomited bio info out, and exit the hall feeling sick. One more sad thing... is that, I can't even feel the goodness of chocolate, melting in my mouth, like I usually do. I tried to do some christmas shopping as retail therapy(Grace's method), but it didnt work.. actually I never really liked shopping so I guess it doesnt count. I predict that physics this coming Saturday is going to kill me painfully.. but thats okay, I don't think there is anything else that I can feel, so I'm kindda hoping the pain is feel-able to show that I'm still human. Hah!.... wo0o~... pudding's a ghost... *gasps*... wo0o0o0ohh........ :P:P Okay.. I had my boring 'fun' blogging... time to take a nap!! Oink oink. |