|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Sunday, December 24, 2006 @ 2:55 AM
Actual Date: December 22, 2006 I just came back from Whistler village... well, not really 'just'... its been one whole week already actually :P I couldnt have access to the computer cuz there was a family living in the computer room *sad*... I miss dear bloggie :D There are currently 16 people in the house now, and poor shining is being 'chased' out of her room to sleep on the carpet upstairs *sobs*... I feel... better now. Just that 'slightly' better. I'm falling in love with that song.. oh God! I want to stop being confused and just be happy like the two doggies -- which seems impossible considering the situation poor me is in now. I didnt do well for my finals -- but I manage to NOT fail them. If I were to fail any of them, I can go and kill myself liao... study like mad person and still fail... tsktsk. I will try my best to post the Whistler pictures up soon. The scenery was wonderful. I am going to get my hubby there for honeymoon someday... SOMEDAY! The people who went there werent all that nice to me, but nevermind..................... cuz I'm contented. REEEEEEALLY contented. Trust me, I never felt that way before. The scenery, the food and not forgeting the korean-movie-watching-marathon all the way till 6am :P:P Pity it happened just outside the toilet, ain't it romantic -.- I didnt go skiing though... reason? I fell over a HUGE baby pram the night before we went to Whistler. It was a REAL si(4) jiao(3) chao(2) tian(1) thing... except I fell face flat on the ground. I sprain my ankle and had two big blueblack patches... one on my knee and one on my arm. The korean dramas made up for it. Especially one of them... it made me cry so much. THats a good sign.. at least I'm un-numbed by all the 'sufferings' I was going through the past few weeks. WONDERFUL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm suppose to be out now... finishing up with my Christmas shoppping. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET!!! Its so frustrating. Still, I know all is going to be worth it when you get to see the smiles on those two yr ollds' faces --- INCLUDING 'the love of me life #2'................ Miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you I recommend you to try out these links. I'm still looking for the songs in these two links so if anyone knows where to find them... please tell me.. I apppreciate it lotsss :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K4WbDdmsBo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD3u7I7rpqM |