|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 @ 6:07 AM
*sighsssss*... chem was expected. Is it only me or was the exam really tough. I know, I could have done better... but I'm positive this final DEFINITELY has to be scaled. But I know I could do better... I just. I am disappointed I am down I am sad I am self-assuring I am hopeless I am... unhappy. Someone leaked the bio final out. I might have to retake it in January again. What kind of exam luck is this. So angry so frustrated so irritated so so so... unfair. EVERYTHINGS unfair these days.. much more worst than 'worst' itself. This feeling is intense. I'm not going to get over it. I'm not going to get over it. I hate it. I hate exams. I hate my umbrella. I hate the weather. I hate my school. I hate my firneds. I hate the girl. I hate the guy. I hate the other guy. I hate the bus. I hate the last page of my chem exam MOST. AHHHHHHHHH !!! Need to vent. |