|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Tuesday, December 05, 2006 @ 3:43 AM
I am persevering. I am trying. I really am. Yet I can't. Whatever the the above sentence mean... Ya, I'm having finals in two days time... *nervous* *bites nails*... cramming bio isnt all that fun. I better change 'everything' after my finals... including my blogskin.... cuz I want it to be A NEW START!!! weeeeeeeeeeee~ Its quite sad actually. No tears though. I may be going to whistler with the family to skii AGAIN... if there's enough room in the car. If not, I'll stay at home and be busy with beautifying my blog. Somehow, I wonder is 'it' the end? If it is, I dont even think i'll have the drive to blog at all.... I have '_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _'.................................. only in my own personal diary. I know, its no use. But it did help.. I told myself that I'm going to '_ _ e_ m_ h_ _ _ _ and l_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ e_s_ _n' I LOVE TO MAKE PEOPLE GUESS!................................ psst!... Its my new past-time *smirks* |