|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Thursday, September 20, 2007 @ 4:51 AM
Oh my god. I was so stunned and still am. My beau french prof talked to me!!! Actually I duno if its his presence that stunned me or was it the fact tt I had to speak to him in french. Stupid. Eeeeeeeeerrrgh! How how how... I was practically replying using vocabulary ONLY. Ah.. stupid stupid stupid... and to think I actually spent quite some time speaking to myself infront of the mirror (idiot.... -.-) Sighsss.. my hopes of gg to France are shattered. Also, I can't imagine I was that dumb to look so obvious. In what sense?...: Beau: Now who have I not spoken to (eyes sweeping past the rows of students) Moi: (was staring at him -- as usual) Beau: (mumbles something... strange... in french)... (Looks in my direction) Moi: ("swerves" my head violently away) Beau: (stops mumbling, pauses for quite awhile)... Debbie? Moi: (already trembling).....Oui? And (as I've mentioned) disaster stiked. Sighsss... its over. OVER! I tell u during the pause before he called my name, I swear I could almost read his thoguhts: Ah hah! A guilty one! Now whats her name again?... Ahhhhhhhh. Ok. Fine. Whatever. I wanna cry. I think anyone who can speak fluent french will impress me.. GREATLY!.... i lovefre(F)nchi(E)love(N)fren(C)chilo(H)vefrenchilovefre(O)nchilov(B)efre(S)nchi(S)love(E)frenc(S)hilov(S)efrench(E)ilovefrenchil(D)ovefrench.... |