|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Friday, November 18, 2005 @ 8:43 AM
x [I m A gOod GaL] x ...feeling so proud of myself cuz I accomplished sooo many things today. First, I submitted my application requirements (1st semester results, modified grade 11 results, confirmation letter that EL is my 1st language, resume, etc. etc.) to U of S. Second, I made an appointment with a counsellor to talk about scholarships and other universities applications. And she gave me a really thick stack of papers with all the websites I could try going to. Third, I got an application form to volunteer at a hospital (looks more of a nursing home to me). Anyway, I thought it would prob give me some idea how a doctor's working place would be like and if I really like it, I should go for medicine...if not, I guess I'll just stick to my dear old 'College of Agriculture' Fourth, I got my chem exam back and the marks were sweet! Fifth, I got signed up for some activity held in the U of S, something about chemistry, nobel prize, and medicine...not very clear about the actual details yet. Lastly and miraculously, I've cleared my room and it looks nice and neat now. What a good girl am I today! ...one exception though, I did say I would upload photos onto my blog one of these days, but sadly, the snow melted today...temperature was -15deg in the morning but went up to 2 deg... so, yup, no photos...and no I am not hoping for it to snow tmr...hope temp goes all the way up to 20 deg...like thats ever possible :( |