|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Thursday, November 17, 2005 @ 6:05 AM
x [WiNtEr AiN't fUn] x Omg la...I look sooooooooooo fat...you won't believe how many layers of clothes I wore today...I wore F-I-V-E... 5 freaking layers of cloth. If I include my DKNYs, it'll be six layers... For my top half, 1st layer:NYs 2nd layer:thermo shirt 3rd layer: short-sleeved t-shirt 4th layer:a long-sleeved one 5th layer: turtle-necked sweater6th layer:winter coat For my bottom half 1st layer:DKs 2nd layer:thermo pants 3rd layer:leg-warmers 4th layer: jeans I had two pairs of gloves on...(christy, I wore the brown ones u gave me, they're REALLY warm so yup...I used them...very nice...THANKS)...For my feet, I gave them only one pair of socks (and shoes of course)... Oh, and christy, I wore ur scarf too...lurve them HAHA!...wrapped them round my head and I look like a mummy...bleahs!... The reason why I wore so much was cuz...DUH...its so cold and temperature was -20...with wind chill, it would be about -30... Yesterday I wore only a shirt, a winter coat, and jeans. I thought I almost froze to death cuz temp yesterday was -15 and when I walked home from sch, the wind was strong, meaning tt temp (with wind chill) was -20++.......then I got a horrible headache last night :( SO TODAY...I decided to mummify myself and wear as much as I could...5-layers... hahaahhahhaha... And I think the canadian kids here think I'm nuts. For them... Mini skirts being still as popular as ever, jeans with atleast three slits on each side, wearing only a jacket outdoors, sandals (CAN U IMAGINE TT)...ok...erm, what else...aiya, like tt lor...more/less get my point, ya? And these few days my poor nose has been running blood...so are my lips, ouch! hahhahah... Of course, the scenery here is nICe, Nice, nIcE, niCE, NIce, nicE, NicE, nICE..........ya, its juz something you don't get to see in spore/msia... I have yet to take any picts cuz my camera ran out of battery so I'm recharging it now...hopefully tmr...no, maybe on friday and if temperature stays within 'safe-range'...I'll snap some and put it here kz? |