Thursday, September 27, 2007 @ 8:48 AM

YESSSSSS! I'm starting to feel ABIT of heat from my heater.. like FINALLY! (the thing tt actually motivated me to blog today) Everyone in Vanier has been enjoying their heater since 2-3 weeks ago.. while all I can do is sit in my room and freeze cos the housekeeping has been very snail. I'm so busy these days. Dont ask me why I still have time to blog... those who know me well should know though :P So many nice things to blog abt, but I don't think I can remember all... shall try my best!
Yesterday I managed to have some mooncake. Aubrey, Nikki and I had some precious mooncake in Nikki's room last night. I forgot to find the moon, but I heard its gg to be largest on the 27th in Vancouver!!!


I've been to Wreck Beach earlier this week... No not to go skinny-dipping, but to look for algae.. so sad haha.. The poor seaweed is now tied up in two plastic bags. At least I gave it some seawater... but then its gg to be dead anyway, so I duno y I actually bothered. I couldn't put it in the lab cos I couldn't find my TA. I didn't want to put it in the lounge fridge in fear of someone eating it... so I just let it sit on my window sill while it stinks up my whole room.
The whole trip was actually more tiring than I thought. There were 1000000000...000 steps down to the beach. I did this in geog in sec sch, but there were benches for u to rest after each flight of steps. I also slipped on some slippery slime-covered algae, so I fell............. on barnacles. Sobssss.... (curses algae).
the start of our horror:
and more steps:
totally mesmerised in nature...:
the beach!!!...: