|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Saturday, October 13, 2007 @ 1:27 PM
I was reading nikki's blog.. and basically my life's all in her blog -_-" So strange blogging now cos it will seem like I'm copying her post... hahhaha Anyway.......... today I went with my darling to look for a place to stay during the x'mas hols. The place was good, EXCEPT for the dog.. I'm very sure there will be "exciting" moments that await me when I do go there to stay(soon). We got lost a few times... omg, I think Aaaaah!!! My classmates have been telling me I'm abit more hyper than usual these days. I seem to also eat so much more, but I'm losing weight quite badly (unless the bathroom scale is spoilt). I even went out for shopping last weekend, and I went mad on the instant noodles. U won't wanna know how many packs I bought. I haven't counted anyway, I just grab and grab and grab at anything on the shelves. I guess it just felt shiok. And just yesterday nikki came over to my room for pie. We ate on my "table", which is actually my luggage dragged out from under my bed. And after that, we tried toasting marshmallows using my table lamp. It didn't melt that much, so bernard offered his super hot lamp and told us we could go use it if we still can't melt it with nikki's lamp. -_-" .........OR maybe I can try putting it in the MICROWAVE!!! And these days I'm busy saturating my brain with different course materials each week. This coming week's intense cos theres bio and french mt then both worth like a quarter of my final grade. Last week was chem.. and I tell u I had a horrible shock. It was a good thing I didn't kill myself cos I had been so depressed. It turned out that there was a HUGE error in the keying in of my marks onto the online system. I still wanna thank a friend for cheering me up at my most depressed moment. So grateful. Really. Think I'm gonna slpee now lah.. so tired. I was actually making a big effort to stop myself frm dozing off in classes today. 8am somemore.. and all the way with no breaks until 12nn, and I can't even afford to go let water out. Sighs, nextt ime should spread out my classes abit more x( Ah well, I shall end this post with an update on the weather here! (Special thanks to Nikki-my-beloved and her fantastic photography skills): |