|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Tuesday, October 23, 2007 @ 3:52 AM
Yay! Done with another midterm. And theres one more to go this week, plus an annotated bibliography of 10 sources.. (ishallnotbestressishallnotbestressishall..) Weekend was fun (and stressful of course, but) I watched movie with Nikki and Bernard. Was suppose to be studying for math midterm, but brain, as always, had been overstuffed during the day. I forgot wads the movie called.. probably already 'flown' far far away all together with my math equations & formulas.... ANYHOWS I've also been sick for the past whole week. Some horrible virus "floating" in residence these months. But alls good now. I was practically going in and out of my room every hour of the day cos I've been feasting on tons herbal tea and wintermelon-water. Oh and panadol cold pills. Oh ya, I met Gregory today! So happy =) Sighs, when you stay in uni long enough, you'll realise how rare a chance you get to see ppl you know when walking around campus... or maybe ubc's just freaking big. I just dont understand why they dont situate the buildings closer to eachother, that way students won't have to scramble half the whole campus to get to another class. AND since my last residence floor meeting (which I regretted attending), I've been very very traumatised. At night, at about 12-1am, theres clinking noise coming from dunno where. Sounds like above me, sounds like below, and its some metal clinking noise from the heater area(by the window sill). BEFORE the meeting, I've always thoguht it to be some machinary making the noises. DURING the meeting, ppl were talkiing about:1)an empty room,2)no one seems to go in or out (except for once two girls went in),3)and this huge topic about lesbian ghosts...... and that was enoguh to scare me half to death. That night I slept early. The following night, I totally forgot abt it, and decided to stay up late, and I HEARD IT. I was seriously scared,tried talking to bernard (who luckily was the ONLY person left online in my contacts)... he prob thought I was mad or sth but ya.. After a few more nights, the I got used to the sounds again, and comforted myself that its prob a machine making the noises since its always abou the same time. HOWEVER.. today, I woke up early, at about 0430am to do my final rev for math, I heard it agaaaaaaaain. EVERY SINGLE STRAND OF MY HAIR STOOD UP ! I'm totally traumatised now. Duno how I'm going to survive the ngiht tonight. SObsobs! Plehhh... yes go on ppl, laugh at me. x_x I just regret going to that stupid floor meeting and end up getting myself all freaked out! Sighsighsighs... anyways omg I must be crazy to blog such a long post xs Guess thats all for now; me and my shocking experiences of living alone. =d |