|
i'd lie
|
|
|
Your tagboard codes here. Width <220px. cbox recommended.
|
Friday, November 30, 2007 @ 5:25 AM
Goshhhh I think I'm edging near burnout point. Last night almost cried, but yea.. presentation today was so ****ing impromtu. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. Don't understand why group projects THIS year always turn out this way, everyone's just too competitive to share their results and discuss.. like COME ONE ITS GROUP PROJECT?? I'M NOT GOING TO STEAL YOUR RESEARCH IDEAS BUT WE HAVE TO LINK YOUR POINTS AND MY POINTS TOGETHER TO MAKE SENSE OUT OF THIS PRESENTATION??? Started my research lab report a week ago, and I was still changing a ****load of stuff last night. Like seriously, 40% is just too much. And to tnink I was stupid enough to get an iced cappucino today! Totally forgot that it was freezing outside?... but it was UBER good! Stressedesserts!!! LOL. (I'm desperate, already resorting to caffeine to stay awake.. if thats gonna help at all) All my other assignments are already out of the way. Math assignment, french presentation and bio lab final tmr. Not good, so tired, and SO not enough sleep. I need to stop cleaning my room while I study. SO distracting. |